EndowmentsThe Georgia United Methodist Foundation manages endowments to help secure the financial future of the Church. An endowment is a fund that can be invested to establish a permanent source of income to support programs and ministries such as missions, scholarships, building maintenance and other needs.
We can assist with the promotion and establishment of a Permanent Endowment Fund through our Legacy Ministry Training program. Click here for more information. We will help you design and implement your customized legacy program by:
- Providing leadership in planting the seed for a planned giving program through presentations in the church and through consultation with church leaders.
- Providing step-by-step processes and model resolutions that can be used in establishing a Permanent Endowment Fund, as well as assistance in the creation and organization of a Permanent Endowment Fund Committee.
- Providing confidential counseling to potential donors to help them clarify their charitable gift giving goals.
- Providing resources and materials for an effective ongoing planned giving program.
- Providing professional funds management and investment services for the Permanent Endowment Fund assets.
Creating Your Endowment Program
Perry UMC Endowment Benefits the Church and its Members
White's Chapel UMC Endorses Legacy Ministry Webinar
Legacy Ministry Helps Villa Rica First UMC Fund Future Ministries
Acworth UMC Looks to the Future by Enrolling in the Legacy Ministry Webinar Program
Endowment Provides Firm Foundation for Housing and Homeless Council's Future Growth